Where do people go for an informed buying decision? Here are the top five answers:
- Friends and family come first. When needed, most consumers use their friends and family for product and service information because they trust their opinions. This probably comes as no surprise.
- Customer reviews. This trust is bigger than you might think. Customers interested in making a “correct” purchase, particularly for online shopping, use this kind of powerful information to help them make their decision. Simply put, reviews work when they are done properly. In some cases they rank higher than influencers or celebrity endorsements in terms of credibility and the closing of a sale.
- Company websites. Many online shoppers trust business websites for their research and purchasing decisions. Many visit a company website first before they search for other competitors.
- Print and online articles. Many customers place trust in the author’s reporting as a source of important brand information.
- Social media. Fewer everyday are trusting social media sources for brand information. However, it’s still an important form of communication. For brands looking to develop trust make sure your response time is super nova. This will help build brand loyalty.
There are not comments on this post yet. Be the first one!